There is a pretty good chance that your School Maintenance Worker resume will be given due credit, if it is written in a profound manner.
When you don’t put effort into writing a resume, it shows in the content.
Here is a format that you can emulate to write your own resume:
School Maintenance Worker Resume Sample
107 Cattail Oaks, Glenwood, MD16333
trevholt @ email . com
SCHOOL MAINTENANCE WORKER
Exceptionally talented school maintenance worker, with over 7 years of experience in handling upkeep tasks of a school facility. Highly skilled in managing a wide variety of repair, cleaning and maintenance tasks. Competent in performing minor fixes such as repairing broken locks and wall damages.
|• Repair and Cleaning||• Grounds-keeping||• Troubleshooting|
|• Appliance Installation||• Trash Removal||• Safety Systems|
|• Wiring Support||• Renovation Support||• Preventative Maintenance|
|• Inspection||• Hazard Control||• Emergency Response|
• Implemented a preventative maintenance system, resulting in increased efficiency.
• Devised a solid trash management system, which decreased the chances of contamination by 65%.
• Singlehandedly set up a complex safety alarm system, saving the school $1000 in professional setting up fee.
• Introduced the concept of regular inspections on HVAC systems, minimizing downtime by 75%.
School Maintenance Worker
St. Paul’s High School, Glenwood, MD | 10/2012 – Present
• Inspect school buildings to determine the type and extent of maintenance needed
• Perform cleaning activities such as sweeping, and mopping, and ensure that proper warning signs are set up for wet floors
• Assist in the setting up of alarm and security systems, and ensure that they are kept up and running
• Troubleshoot problems with HVAC and other systems, ensuring that downtime is minimized
• Perform special inspection of maintenance equipment, to ascertain that it is in a functional state at all times
• Ascertain that trash removal and disposal activities are carried out according to protocol
• Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing bulbs, and fixing or replacing light fixtures
• Check electrical and other control panels to ensure that are functioning properly
Glenwood High School, Glenwood, MD | 1/2008 – 10/2012
• Cleaned surfaces such as counters and floors my performing sweeping and mopping activities
• Ascertained that trash from all rooms within the school was timely collected and disposed of
• Created and maintained lists of required cleaning items and equipment, and communicated it to the supervisor
• Assisted in handling grounds-keeping activities by mowing lawns, and performing edging work
• Ascertained that all maintenance and cleaning equipment was properly stored at the end of each shift
St. Peter’s High School, Glenwood, MD – 2007
High School Diploma
School Maintenance Worker Resume Sample 2
St. Paul, MN
Home: (123) 456-7890 | Cell: (123) 456-7890
Skilled Maintenance Worker with over eight yearsÕ experience in performing routine, reparative, and preventative maintenance in diverse industries. Adept at using hand tools, power tools, and industrial equipment to overhaul, repair, and install physical structures, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems. Success in prioritizing work orders to restore and sustain facility operations and simultaneously managing multiple repair projects.
- Plumbing, Electric, HVAC Maintenance
- Work Order Prioritization
- Customer Service
- Routine, Reparative, Preventative Maintenance
- Operations Optimization
- Time Management
- Provide guidance and leadership to manage maintenance activities at manufacturing plant, including staff supervision, equipment inspection, and overhauling, repairing, and installing generators, industrial machinery, and compressors.
- Devise strategic plans to streamline maintenance operations and schedules, and administer equipment, lifecycles, and processes.
- Develop process improvements to increase equipment reliability and performance, and work with senior leadership to define and achieve business goals.
- Analyze and identify equipment failure root causes and actualize corrective actions and preventative maintenance protocols.
- Performed and managed routine building maintenance tasks, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC repair and maintenance.
- Inspected buildings and facility structures to assess functional systems and detect malfunctions; made repair notes and recommended solutions using pre-established checklist.
- Reconfigured, installed, positioned, and remounted modular offices and spaces using hand, power, and specialty tools and equipment.
- Prepared structural and equipment surfaces to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion.
- Created and sustained safe and comfortable working environment.
- Processed and responded to maintenance requests, and escalated specialized requests to electrical, plumbing, and HVAC technicians.
- Kept lounges, elevators, stairwells, lavatories, laundry facilities, common areas, and waste disposal areas clean and organized.
- Repaired or replaced plumbing fixtures, light figures and switches, ballasts, doors and hardware, windows and screens, and floor covering, including tile, hardwood, laminate, or carpeting.
- Patched, painted, and finished hard surfaces, and changed air conditioning filters as routine maintenance.
- Assess property damage and identified type of repair work needed.