• Avoid writing a generic cover letter when applying for a laundry worker position.
• Customize your letter as per needs of prospective employer which will help you set yourself apart from your competitors.
• Mention your skills and attributes which make you an exceptional candidate.
• Write your accomplishments. Employers typically want to see the results instead of a list of responsibilities.
Laundry Worker Cover Letter Example
525 West Street
Noonan, ND 50121
ian.eld @ email . com
March 4, 2016
Mr. Jacob Tatum
Manager Human Resources
3934 Jamaica Lane
Noonan, ND 58393
Dear Mr. Tatum:
As a results-oriented and passionate Laundry Worker, I would like to be considered for employment at Crown Resorts.
I deem myself a top contender for this position owing to following qualifications:
• Proficient in operating complex laundering machines to handle big loads of laundry items
• Familiar with handling functions of cart dumps, scales, cart washers and monorail systems
• Particularly skilled in performing sewing and mending tasks with special focus on ensuring conservation of original item
To proof how my skills and abilities are in sync with your needs, I would like to meet with you in person. I will call your office to ask for a mutually convenient time of an interview and can be reached at (000) 541-2525.
Thank you for your time and consideration.