In your resume for warehouse worker position, even if it is an entry level resume, you have to sell yourself. You should convince the hiring manager that you are the right contender.
Be careful about any typos in your resume as they will diminish the chances of interview.
Take a look at the following sample resume for an entry level warehouse worker.
Entry Level Warehouse Worker Resume Sample
871 Reech Road ? Dwaine, NY83766 ? (000) 111-1111 ? owen.j @ email . com
SUMMARY: Self-motivated and enthusiastic warehouse worker with great physical stamina and excellent organizational abilities. Proficient in processing requests and supply orders, as well as working collaboratively with staff. Skilled inmaintaining inventory controls through the collection of stock location orders.
• Demonstrated ability to process requests and supply orders
• Well versed with safety regulations in the warehouse
• Competent in writing inventory and warehouse activity reports
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
|– Inventory control||– Records management||– Supply chain management|
|– Picking & packing||– Merchandise storage||– Loading/Unloading|
|– Physical dexterity||– Shipment tracking||– HIPPA Compliance|
Cinnamon Traders, Dwaine, NY | 8/2014 to 12/2014
Honorary Warehouse Worker
• Drove various vehicles to make deliveries to and from merchants and retailers
• Arranged for maintenance and repair of all warehouse vehicles by designated vendors
• Prepared the processing of requests and supply orders
• Packed boxes and cartons and loaded and unloaded material into and out of vehicles
• Maintained cleanliness and tidiness of everything within the warehouse
• Kept inventory of all warehouse materials and equipment
• Interpreted and assisted in implementing safety regulations
Diploma: Dwaine High School, Dwaine, NY – 2014