A Ski Technician resume is technically a window into an individual’s professional life.
If it is not constructed properly, there is a great chance of your candidature falling flat on its face.
Use the following format to help you write your resume in a profound manner:
Ski Technician Resume Example
680 Julie Lane, Alma, AR 50212
Greg.mason @ email . com
Resourceful ski technician with over 6 years of experience in properly fitting customers / guests with ski equipment and adjusting bindings. Resolves guests problems in an efficient and tactful way, and encourages them to indulge in repeat business. Competent in assembling, maintaining, and repairing ski sports equipment, meeting vendor standards.
|• Customer Satisfaction||• Equipment Fitting||• Servicing and Maintenance|
|• Sales Generation||• Complaint Handling||• Inventory Management|
|• Merchandizing||• Profitability Maximization||• Store Monitoring|
|• Resource Utilization||• Bindings Mounting||• Damage Repair|
• Serviced 17 customers at the same time, in the event of unusual rush at the resort.
• Successfully replaced the existing ski equipment and supplies inventory with a new, more dynamic one, which proved to be 85% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Implemented a damage prevention system, whichreduced chances of equipment damage by 65%.
• Increased sales of ski equipment and supplies by 55%, by indulging in well-placed marketing activities.
Ski Butlers, Alma, AR | 2009 – Present
• Greet customers / guests as they arrive at the ski store, and provide them with information on available supplies.
• Assist customers in choosing the right equipment and supplies to suit their specific needs.
• Provide support in fitting ski sport equipment, according to the sizes and comfort levels of customers.
• Check in and out shop and rental equipment based on vendor standards.
• Oversee the rental and sales activities of ski and snowboard equipment, aiming to increase sales figures.
• Maintain and service all rental equipment, according to manufacturers’ standards.
• Generate sales of store merchandise, and ensure that all skiing apparel and products are maintained in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Accurately enter customer and sales data into predefined systems, ensuring confidentiality and integrity of each item.
Ski Resort Assistant
Charter Sports, Alma, AR | 2006 – 2009
• Assisted ski technicians in fitting customers with skiing equipment, apparel and supplies.
• Provided customers with information on rental tenures and process for each item.
• Sorted skiing apparel and equipment according to standards, and maintained items in a neat manner.
• Performed preventative and regular maintenance on skiing equipment and apparel such as boots and snowboards.
• Entered customers’ information into the system, and ensured that it was kept updated.
Alma High School, Alma, AR – 2005
High School Diploma