A resume is your best bet at obtaining a Scanning Technician job, and you should not muck it up.
When it is time to write a Scanning Technician resume, you must make sure that you give it all that you have.
Your main focus should be on what your resume says – and the format.
Here is a format that you can look through:
Scanning Technician Resume Example
40 Maple Avenue, Claremont, NH 10021
trish.gall @ email . com
Highly experienced scanning technician with a solid track record of efficiently scanning, prepping and indexing documents into databases. Able to ensure that all scanning procedures are of the highest possible quality.
Carefully and diligently handles fragile and rare archival materials. Proven ability to scan printing photographs, artwork and documents, and import them into different formats. Friendly and dependable with a track record of working efficiently as a member of team in busy settings.
|? Organization||? Equipment Operation||? Area Maintenance|
|? Equipment Calibration||? Demonstrations||? System Monitoring|
|? Document Storage||? Information Retrieval||? Hard Copy Destruction|
|? Information Summarizing||? Documents Preparation||? Quality Control|
• Revamped the document storage system, making it 50% more spacious than before.
• Devised an information retrieval system, which took data security into account before processing a retrieval request.
• Trained 10 interns in the proper use and calibration of scanning equipment and machines.
• Introduced a hand-held scanning machine, which made things easier when scanning small documents, or those needed to be scanned on the go.
Tectonic Engineering, Claremont, NH | 5/2014 – Present
• Look through work order to determine scanning load for each shift.
• Sort papers, documents and pictures to prepare them for scanning work.
• Set up and calibrate scanning machines and equipment to ensure that it is up and running at the beginning of each shift.
• Scan all assigned documents according to provided instructions, ensuring the safety and integrity of data.
• Convert scanned documents into appropriate format that can be used across all platforms.
• Ascertain that original documents are stored in a safe manner, and returned to appropriate departments on time.
• Provide requesters with information on source data, after verifying the rights of the requesters.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on scanning equipment to make sure that it is in good working order.
Allied Universal, Claremont, NH | 2/2012 – 5/2014
• Provided assistance in determining which documents are scan-able out of provided lots.
• Prepared documents for scanning purposes by sorting them appropriately.
• Assisted in handling scanning work by ensuring that scanning machines were properly calibrated and set up.
• Stored all physical documents in a safe manner ensuring their confidentiality at all times.
• Ascertained that all documents were returned to the right departments in a timely manner.
Claremont High School, Claremont, NH – 2009
High School Diploma