You cannot send a duplicate of a Medication Technician resume that you have already written, to a new company.
You must customize it properly if you want it to make a positive first impression on a prospective employer.
Here is a sample to help you design your own resume:
Medication Technician Resume Example
188 Valley Street, Covington, GA52525
Simon.page @ email . com
Experienced medication technician, boasting of exceptional skills in creating, implementing and monitoring medication programs for assigned patients. Highly skilled in setting up and assisting with self-administration of medicines, placing special focus on patient wellbeing.
• Demonstrated expertise in ensuring that all medication is properly and safely stored in designated areas
• Proficient in regularly reviewing residents’ / patients’ medication administration records, reporting any errors to the supervisor
• Adept at assisting in updating service plans, and monthly care logs
• Deep familiarity with handling patient oversight working, ensuring that their wellbeing and health is kept a priority
|• Records Management||• Plan Development||• Medication Administration|
|• Order and Receiving||• Inventory Management||• Service Plans Updating|
|• Quality Nursing Metrics||• Orders Documentation||• Enema Administration|
|• Crises Intervention||• Confidentiality Maintenance||• Healthcare Liaison|
• Implemented a novel records management system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one already being used.
• Successfully implemented a service plan updating system, making it more navigable than before.
• Simultaneously provided medication administration assistance to 7 patients at one time.
• Intervened in a particularly explosive situation, involving a patient, and managed to resolve the problem, without harming anyone.
Atria Senior Living, Covington, GA | 2/2014 – Present
• Look through work orders to determine histories and medication plans of assigned patients.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of medication plans, according to the specifics of each patient.
• Monitor medication programs, and keep records updated in medication administrative files.
• Administer medication to all assigned patients, according to specified medication programs.
• Observe patients to ensure that they respond well to the medicines, and intervene in cases of emergencies.
• Keep all medicines in appropriate storage places, and ensure that medicine cupboards are kept locked.
• Create and maintain records of all patients, and medication administration information.
• Provide assistance in the training of assisted living staff, particularly those involved in medication administration.
Omnicare, Covington, GA | 2/2009 – 2/2014
• Assisted assigned patients in handling everyday work activities such as bathing, grooming and toileting.
• Provided support in eating food, and changing clothes, ensuring their wellbeing at all times.
• Ascertained that all patients were kept comfortable and safe, by making their surroundings conducive.
• Created and maintained records of all assigned patients, ensuring that all files were confidentially maintained.
• Assisted nursing staff in handling medicine administration work, and providing medication reminders to patients.
Covington High School, Covington, GA – 2009
High School Diploma