Just like a book that does not open in an interesting manner, lack of an interesting objective to kick-start a resume can be quite a faux pas.
This is because an objective makes sure that a resume is made interesting enough for the reader to keep reading.
If the objective isn’t interesting, or if it lacks the oomph that is required to impress a hiring manager, your resume is doomed.
Even though all Medication Technician resume beginnings are not done with objectives – there are summaries to consider as well –an objective where it is needed, can do wonders for your chances of getting to the interview stage.
Unfortunately, you cannot write just anything in a resume. In fact, it has to be written in a manner that is appealing to a hiring manager, because it holds some kind of meaning for him.
Selfish objectives, or those that say nothing about your expected contribution to the company to which you are applying, need not grace your resume.
Look at it this way – a Medication Technician resume objective is used as a means to make a positive first impression on the person who may be your boss one day. That is, if you play your cards right.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for a medication technician position:
Sample Objectives for Medication Technician Resume
• Desire a position as a Medication Technician at Priority Life Care. Eager to apply exceptionally well-placed skills in providing medication administration for residents, and taking and documenting orders, and administering medication, according to specified plans.
• Seeking a position as a Medication Technician at Atria Senior Living by employing demonstrated expertise in administering prescribed medications to patients, and maintaining related medical records.
• Resourceful, dedicated, and highly experienced Medication Technician, with exceptional talents in presenting and administering medication to patients, and observing ingestion timelines and procedures. Effectively able to take and record vital signs, and observe assigned patients to detect responses to specified types of medication. Presently seeking a position at Sava Senior Care.
• Looking for a position as a Medication Technician at Carol Woods Continuous Care Retirement Community, by providing benefit of exceptionally well-placed skills in providing medication administration for residents.
• To work as a Medication Technician at Liberty Healthcare Company, by providing exceptional skills in performing all procedures of good nursing care, including taking and recording vital signs, and administering medication, according to set medication plans.
• Seeking a Medication Technician position at Greenfield Senior Living. Offering demonstrated expertise in assisting in the monitoring of medication programs, for assigned patients / residents.