Begin a resume right and everything else falls into place. Since the beginning of an HVAC Technician resume is usually the objective, it is this part that we have to concentrate most on – well, initially anyway! The resume objective is a great weapon that you can use to reach out to a prospective employer. What you say in an objective is how you will be perceived!
And if you want to make a good first impression, make sure that your resume objective speaks volumes for you – all good things, of course! There is something almost “magical” about the resume objective – it attracts employers to you as a candidate, like bees to honey. But the honey has to be sweet.
Before you begin writing your resume objective, go through your professional history. Find out what you can write that makes you a great candidate for the position that you are applying for. And then create something that the person who reads it, has no choice but to carry on reading! Remember that most of the resumes are rejected as soon as an objective is read. Employers don’t bother going through resumes if they don’t like what they see in the first go. Give them something to look forward to in your resume – and refrain from writing content that is boastful and not rightly so.
Here are a few resume objective examples for an HVAC technician position that you can look through, which will give you an idea of how to write it for other positions as well:
Sample Objectives for HVAC Technician Resume
• Seeking a position as an HVAC Technician with Parker Heating Services using expertise in servicing, repairing and installation of duct distribution systems, boilers and water heaters.
• Looking for a position as an HVAC Technician at HVAC Investigators. Well versed in handling preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems. Competent at troubleshooting of rooftop units, air handling units, wet systems and cooling towers.
• Desire a position as an HVAC Technician for Heritage Plumbing Heating. Offering deep familiarity with performing maintenance, service and troubleshooting of HVAC equipment.
• To obtain a position as an HVAC Technician at MC Heating and Cooling. Applying proficiency in inspecting air conditioning and heating units to ensure efficiency and troubleshooting and repairing HVAC equipment efficiently.
• To work for Heritage Plumbing as an HVAC Technician employing well-honed skills in installing, repairing and adjusting refrigeration controls, hermetic compressors and heating pumps. Able to proficiently perform soldering and brazing work along with calculating basic heat loading and heat loss calculations.