Resume summaries come in many shapes and sizes. The bad news is that not all of them are workable for hiring managers who are looking for a certain type of summary.
The basic job of a resume summary is to make sure that the resume is read – usually, hiring managers take one look at the part which marks the beginning of a resume, and either get interested in what the rest of it has to offer, or disinterested. Through the summary, it is important that you interest them highly, so that your resume can be read in detail.
Writing a Maintenance Supervisor resume summary is no big deal if you know what your capabilities are. Since resume summaries are all about qualifications and skills, it is important that you write them in a profound manner.
What actually is the content of a summary? Basically, the summary should outline why you are a great contender for a job, and what is it that makes you stand out from the rest of them. Think of it as a marketing pitch that sells your candidature to a hiring manager.
Once you have a list of qualifications that you can boast of, you can go through the following samples of resume summaries for a maintenance supervisor position to see how they are written:
Maintenance Supervisor Resume Summary Examples
• Highly accomplished Maintenance Supervisor with over 10 years of experience in handling facilities and equipment maintenance work. Exceptionally talented in leading and overseeing the work of maintenance staff to ensure a continuously service-oriented environment.
• Top-performing Maintenance Supervisor with extensive comprehension of managing, supervising, and executing maintenance and support activities, on both commercial and residential levels. Exceptional insight into inspecting facilities on a periodic basis to determine problems and required maintenance needs.
• Resourceful Maintenance Supervisor with 8+ years’ extensive experience in planning, prioritizing, assigning, supervising, reviewing, and participating in the work of staff responsible for maintenance of assigned facilities. Exceptionally well-versed in establishing schedules and methods for providing maintenance and repair services.
• Intuitive and analytic-minded Maintenance Supervisor boasting of over 7 years of experience and exposure to working and supervising work in the maintenance arena. Highly skilled in leading the ongoing maintenance of facilities, equipment, and operations, with special focus on safety and security of personnel and facilities.
• Uniquely Qualified Maintenance Supervisor with deep comprehension of managing all aspects of maintenance work for assigned facilities. Proven ability to develop and implement preventative maintenance strategies and programs, and ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations.