It is one of the toughest things to grab a hiring manager’s interest through a resume.
But since it is also the most important, you need to work on both your technique and content.
Here is a sample Maintenance Supervisor Resume to help you with both:
Maintenance Supervisor Resume Example
(000) 435-3435 | 100 Zebulon Road, Macon, GA 52522 | briancox @ email . com
Reliable and team-oriented Maintenance Supervisor with extensive experience in maintaining both systems and equipment by completing maintenance schedules, and overseeing the work of maintenance staff members. Focus on minimizing downtime. Demonstrates strong competencies in facilities and equipment inspection on a periodic basis to determine problems and necessary actions.
|• Downtime Minimization||• Staff Recruitmrnt||• Preventative Maintenance|
|• Inventory Management||• Renovation Assistance||• Safety Regulations|
|• Staff Training||• Performance Evaluation||• Quality Assurance|
|• Troubleshooting||• Waste Management||• Program Management|
• Devised a series of maintenance programs, which were 65% more reliable than the ones already in place.
• Troubleshot a particularly difficult to repair equipment, in half the time that it would have taken an external engineer.
• Implemented safety regulations, upping the safety bar of the company by 90%.
• Minimized system downtime, by implementing a series of backup systems, which kicked in when the original system went down.
Barrick Gold Corporation, Macon, GA | 9/2013 – Present
• Plan, prioritize, and assign work to staff members, scheduling their time as appropriate.
• Establish schedules and methods of providing maintenance and repair services to different departments.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures, and monitor work activities to ensure compliance with policies.
• Install and maintain systems and equipment, and perform scheduled and preventative maintenance on them.
• Diagnose problems, and troubleshoot them effectively so that downtime is minimized.
• Oversee plumbing and carpentry maintenance work, providing assistance as and where required.
• Operate a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment to manage maintenance work.
• Administer and control maintenance budgets and spending, and ensure that supplier connections are properly managed.
Triage Hospitality, Macon, GA | 2/2011 -9/2013
• Cleaned and maintained areas such as rooms, offices, lobbies, and waiting lounges.
• Provided support in setting up and operating cleaning and maintenance equipment.
• Performed preventative maintenance on buildings and systems such as wiring and plumbing.
• Provided assistance in repairing machinery, ensuring that any causes for concern were reported.
• Detected faulty operations, and defective materials, and reported unusual conditions or circumstances on immediate basis.
Macon High School, Macon, GA – 2010
High School Diploma