Resume are looked through in detail by hiring managers who want to hire people with the perfect professional background.
This is precisely why you should put in a lot of effort in writing your resume.
The following resume sample can help you in writing your own:
Anesthetist Resume Example
690 Central Avenue, Minot, ND 56201
j.hen @ email . com
Over 11 years of experience in the preoperative preparation of surgical patients. Highly skilled in handling resuscitation and stabilization of patients within surgical and emergency environments.
• Demonstrated expertise in monitoring patients before, during and after anesthesia and counteract adverse reactions and complications
• Records type and amount of anesthesia and patient condition throughout surgical procedures
• Competent to provide and maintain life support and airway management, in addition to helping patients prepare for surgical procedures
• Ability to position patients on operating tables to maximize their comfort and surgical accessibility
|? Anesthesia Administration||? Patient Positioning||? Life Support Techniques|
|? Stability Management||? Patient Monitoring||? Airway Management|
|? Sedation Techniques||? Condition Assessment||? Patient Preparation|
|? Consultancy||? Intensive Care||? Pain Management|
• Simultaneously administered anesthesia to 5 patients, victims of an arson attack, ensuring that all five were timely prepared for surgical procedures.
• Introduced a sedation technique, which was considered 50% safer than the one already being used by the hospital.
• Implemented a patient monitoring system, which reduced the risk of emergent situations getting out of hand.
• Successfully provided consistent life support to a 6 year old child in coma, for a period of 3 months.
GW Medical Facility, Minot, ND | 11/2012 – Present
• Confer with medical and nursing staff to determine assigned patients’ conditions and ongoing treatments
• Look through patients’ charts and files to determine histories such as allergic reactions
• Perform relevant elements of physical examination to ensure patient stability prior to a surgical event
• Ascertain that anesthesia delivery systems are pretested and calibrated prior to administration
• Establish both basic and advanced airway interventions such as intubation and ventilator support
• Administer anesthetic drugs and ensure that vasoactive infusions are started and adjusted properly
• Monitor patients during surgical procedures, ensuring their wellbeing and health
• Assist in administering blood, blood products and supportive fluids as instructed
The Grand Surgical Hospital, Minot, ND | 2/2006 – 11/2012
• Prepared and calibrated anesthesia dispensing equipment on a regular basis
• Prepared patients for surgical procedures, ensuring their wellbeing and safety at all times
• Ascertained that the anesthetist had access to patient information logs, charts and histories
• Assisted anesthetists with the implementation of medically accepted monitoring techniques
• Provided assistance to cardiovascular resuscitation team in response to life-threatening situations
North Dakota State University, Minot, ND – 2009
Master’s Degree in Medicine