A well written objective statement for Police Officer resume persuades the reader to read the resume till end. A career objective typically comes on top of a resume and showcase the candidate’s potential in a nutshell while clearly identifying their career path.
In fact, an objective is not a statement of your professional goals. It is an expression of what you can do for the employer if hired for a police officer role.
Keeping this purpose in mind, it is easy to draft a high impact objective for police officer resume.
Sample Objectives for Police Officer Resume
For Experienced Police Officers
• Competent Police Officer seeking a challenging position with Georgia Gwinnett College. Offering 8+ years’ hands-on experience in campus patrolling and maintenance of law and order within premises. Alert and conscientious law enforcement professional who is particularly effective in suppressing disturbances, preventing crimes and investigating criminal acts.
• Honest and energetic Police Officer with 7 years’ experience in different law enforcement capacities, eager to work for Midland Memorial Hospital. A methodical problem-solver who is well versed in carrying out criminal investigation, gathering case data and making arrests. Familiar with constitutional protocols associated with various criminal offenses and acts of vandalism.
• Highly dedicated and tactful police officer with 15 years of progressive experience in patrolling, security inspection and investigation seeking a position with the Atlanta Public Schools. An active participant in community policing and crime prevention efforts who has a track record of implementing strict security standards at the assigned premises which lead to considerable reduction of criminal activities.
For Entry Level/Less Experienced/Career Changers
• To attain a Police Officer position with the department of homeland security where skills in preserving law and order, patrolling the assigned areas and detecting and investigating criminal acts could be utilized effectively.
• Seeking a Police Officer position with the Lamar University. Offer expertise in guarding buildings, grounds and facilities against loss or damage. Competent at enforcing campus parking rules and regulations.
• Looking for a position as a Police Officer at Calvert Court. Bringing 3+ years’ track record of preserving order during court sessions, transporting prisoners to and from the court and guarding the persons brought before the court.