Many resumes reach recruiters’ desks without an objective gracing them. It is no wonder that many resumes get rejected even if the candidates who have written them are worth a great deal. Objectives are a must to place on resumes because they are great storytellers. Short snippets of what you are worth go a long way in helping a recruiter understand what candidates are worth. But not all resume objectives bring the same results. Only those that are written to impress do.
How does one make sure that a resume objective is written in a profound manner? There are many ways to do this. If your writing skills, especially the way you play with words is exceptional, you will never have any issues. And if you do not consider your writing skills much to write home about, consider getting some help. A hiring manager looks specifically at what a candidate is trying to say when looking through a resume objective, so make sure that you take out any vague information you may have placed in it.
A resume objective must be to the point and clear. It should be able to communicate what it is that you want from the employer, and what you intend to give in return – all in a subtle manner. What follow are some examples of how resume objectives can be written:
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Resume Objectives
• Highly accomplished Pediatric Nurse Practitioner looking for a position at Lake City Medical Center applying exceptional insight into handling chronic, acute and critical illnesses in children and young adults. Passionate to help others attain the best quality of life.
• Top-performing Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with over 9 years of experience looking for an opportunity at Center Care Health. Offers a track record of creating and implementing nursing care plans for young patients, based on their individual medical requirements.
• Compassionate, resourceful nursing professional seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner position at Catholic Health Initiatives. Bringing exceptional skills in patient assessment, providing treatments, and ensuring appropriate medical follow-up for assigned patients.
• Desire a position as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Florida Health Partners. Offering demonstrated expertise in evaluating symptoms of diseases and conditions in patients (ranging from infancy to young adulthood), and providing correlating nursing care plans, based on individualized treatment goals.
• To work for ABC Healthcare as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. Eager to apply exceptional skills in diagnosing diseases and conditions in children and teenagers, and providing interventions to ensure that patients are symptom-free and well on their way to recovery.