Through a resume, a human resource manager attempts to peek into what your abilities and qualifications are.
Your resume for medical office front desk clerk position should be written flawlessly for this very reason.
When you write a resume that talks about your specific abilities, qualifications, experience and academic background, you are looking at success in the face!
Here is a sample medical office front desk clerk resume of this sort:
Medical Office Front Desk Clerk Resume Sample
7 Opal Street | Curtice, OH 25899 | (000) 999-9999 | sarahhop @ email . com
MEDICAL FRONT DESK MANAGEMENT
Customer Service / Operations / Communication
12 years’ progressive experience working at the front desk in busy medical facilities. A track record of delivering measurable results. Highly informed about medical procedures and protocols. Organized, with exceptional skills in handling patient scheduling and follow-up duties. Recognized to respond quickly and effectively to problems.
|? Calendar Management||? Seating Organization||? Follow-up|
|? Procedural Support||? Patient Education||? Insurance Liaison|
|? Copay Calculations||? Inventory Handling||? Billing and Coding|
|? Inflow Management||? Vendor Relations||? Claims Updates|
|? Appointments Scheduling||? Information Verification||? Liaison|
• Replaced the old medical and office equipment inventory system, with a new and more efficient one.
• Successfully had all 500 claims paid, with zero denials, between the years 2011 and 2016.
• Introduced a dynamic copay calculation systems, which decreased manual calculation time by 75%.
• Singlehandedly provided support to the doctor with 6 procedures, in the absence of a medical assistant.
Medical Office Front Desk Clerk
The Cardiac Clinic, Curtice, OH | 5/2010 – Present
• Greet patients when they arrive at the facility and inquire into their appointment status
• Verify appointments from the database and provide patients with information on wait times
• Ascertain that patients are properly seated and made comfortable during the time they wait for their turns
• Handle patient scheduling and follow-up duties over the telephone and in person
• Take and record patients’ information such as contact details and insurance coverage
• Verify insurance coverage details by calling up insurance companies and obtaining feedback
• Calculate copays and provide patients with information on timelines within which they need to be paid
• Ascertain that all medical and office supplies are made available as and when they are required by the staff
Medical Front Office Assistant
The Kent Practice, Curtice, OH | 2/2005 -5/2010
• Escorted patients to designated examination or procedure rooms
• Provided patients with information on what to expect during each procedure
• Assisted patients in preparing for examinations by helping them into gowns
• Checked scheduling registers / databases to verify patients’ appointment statuses
• Ascertained that the waiting and front desk area was kept clean and sanitized according to facility standards
High School Diploma
Curtice High School, Curtice, OH | 2004
• Word and Excel Spreadsheets
• Outlook and Email
• Front Office Software and CRM
“I am a well-organized, energetic, capable and versatile individual who excels in a multicultural dynamic environment.”