Writing a resume is one of the easiest things ever, but only if you know what information needs to go into it – and the format that best suits you.
Here is a glimpse of both:
Night Manager Resume Example
233 Coal Valley Road | Clairton, PA 50212 | (000) 524-8574 | ray.harris @ email . com
Experienced night manager with extensive insight into handling managerial tasks during the graveyard shift. Demonstrated expertise in handling guest check-in and checkout, ensuring satisfaction at every step.
• Familiar with performing initial greeting, by following set protocols and rules.
• Proficient in motivating staff members to deliver excellence in customer services.
• Adept at handling complaints and problems, aiming to ensure immediate resolution.
• Qualified to handle the maintenance and upkeep of assigned departments, targeting downtime minimization.
|• Guest Relations||• Responsibility Delegation||• Supervision|
|• Complaint Handling||• Briefing||• Special Requests Handling|
|• Accommodations Checking||• Front Office Support||• Customer Satisfaction|
|• Training and Development||• Standards Maintenance||• Activities Monitoring|
• Retained all 20 corporate guests, by delivering excellent customer services throughout.
• Increased the security of the graveyard shift, by suggesting implementation of novel security systems.
• Managed the front desk for 3 nights, in the absence of 2 front desk officers.
• Trained 32 night shift staff members, as part of their induction program.
Hospitality Inn, Clairton, PA | 6/2013 – Present
• Greet guests as they arrive, and ensure that they are provided with the best of services.
• Provide guests with information on available services, and accommodation availability.
• Ascertain that all guests are being properly serviced by guest relation officers.
• Train night shift staff members in handling guests and related services, aiming for total guest satisfaction.
• Ascertain that inventories are properly overseen and managed in a time-efficient manner.
• Handle special requests according to hotel policies, aiming to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Oversee the cleanliness, maintenance, and security of assigned departments, ensuring that any loopholes are communicated to the security department.
• Assist front office managers in implementing and enforcing financial controls, according to specified instructions.
Front Desk Officer
The Hyatt, Clairton, PA | 2/2009 – 5/2013
• Welcomed guests as they arrived at the facility, and inquired into their reservation statuses.
• Allotted rooms to guests, and ensured that their luggage was delivered to their rooms.
• Provided guests with information on offered services, and in-hotel entertainment.
• Arranged for special requests such as car rentals and tours to be serviced.
• Handled check-in and check-out details, ensuring that hotel rules and regulations were taken into account.
Pennsylvania State University, Clairton, PA – 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality