You cannot write an effective VBA Developer resume if you do not have all the information at hand.
Collect data regarding your qualifications, academics, skills, and accomplishments, and organize them.
Take a look at the following sample to get more ideas.
VBA Developer Resume Example
1882 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA17522
billred @ email . com
9 years of hands-on experience in designing, configuring, developing, and implementing enhancements and production fixes to existing systems. Successful track record of developing new systems, and providing tier 2 technical support. Uses best practices and appropriate patterns to develop software solutions.
|? Security Gaps Mitigation||? System Development|
|? High Performance Data Access Layers||? System Scope Defining|
|? Query Development||? Database Programming|
|? Procedures Modification||? Troubleshooting|
|? Designing and Implementation||? System Revisions|
|? Macros Migration||? Application Development|
|? WPF, MVVM, and C#?||? Entity Framework|
• Successfully developed and implemented a procedures modification system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Designed and implemented a system consisting of 88 modules.
• Implemented a micros migration system, which proved to be highly successful.
• Introduced a module, which dynamically analyzed and converted business requirements, aiding VBA application development.
Blue Canopy, Oakland, CA | 4/2014 – Present
• Build VBA prototypes, and small scale applications, along with scripts, to automate Excel spreadsheets
• Provide support in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of MS Office applications
• Design tactical applications, ensuring the standards best practices and procedures are kept into account
• Leverage end user computing products, aimed at executing critical analysis and processing functions
• Develop technical and user information manuals, ensuring that they can be interpreted properly
• Identify and participate in process reengineering and redesign activities to achieve better controls and compliance
• Support both internal and IRS audits, and participate in self-assessment testing
• Ascertain that tight controls over owned processes is maintained
VBA Developer Assistant
Space X, Oakland, CA | 2/2009 – 4/2014
• Assisted in the defining system scope and objective based on user definitions
• Devised and modified procedures to resolve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity
• Analyzed and revised existing system logic difficulties, and documentation
• Assisted in handling query development, and application development work
• Provided support with existing projects, by providing troubleshooting assistance
California State University, Oakland, CA – 2009
Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences