The process of writing a Customer Service Supervisor resume is both complicated and simple.
It all depends on how much you know, and how much you are willing to research.
Using the following format will help make it a little less complicated:
Customer Service Supervisor Resume Example
887 13th Street, Brooklyn, NY 63510
(000) 132-4546 | davlloy @ email . com
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
I know leadership and the art of customer service team management.
Highly experienced customer service supervisor with extensive comprehension of leading service teams to provide excellence in customer services. Demonstrated expertise in providing training and oversight, aiming to ensure customer satisfaction and return business. Manages metric, performance criteria, and policies and procedures to improve service provision.
|• Team Oversight||• Motivation and Mentoring||• Performance Monitoring|
|• Revenue Growth||• Work Schedules Preparation||• Complaint Handling|
|• Sales Forecasting||• Team Assessment||• Return Business Assurance|
|• Trends Identification||• Regulatory Compliance||• Resources Development|
• Increased sales by 65% in one year, by providing consistently excellent services.
• Successfully developed and implemented a series of strategies, which assured return business from present customers.
• Devised a sales forecasting system, which resulted in providing 90% accurate results.
• Implemented a motivation and mentoring system, resulting in increased quality of service provision by team members.
Customer Service Supervisor | 11/2008 – Present
MCI Inc., Brooklyn, NY
• Lead and motivate skilled customer service teams to provide high quality services to customers.
• Provide training and feedback to service teams to improve their accuracy, productivity, and overall work standards.
• Monitor the work of staff and provide them with assistance and guidance where necessary.
• Conduct root cause analysis and provide assistance and recommendations aimed at improving customer services.
• Ascertain that the team provides constantly excellent and high quality customer services, aiming to ensure repeat business.
• Assist and implement order process improvements in a proactive manner.
• Hire and train customer service representatives, and provide them with guidance on phone and personal contact.
• Handle metrics and performance criteria, along with directing sales forecasting activities.
Customer Service Representative | 2/2002 – 5/2008
Mass Markets, Brooklyn, NY
• Provided customers with information and assistance with product selection
• Created and maintained contact with existing and potential customers to derive further / new business
• Assisted customers in comprehending company policies, and return and exchange rules
• Provided support to customers as part of after sales services, ensuring that their satisfaction is made priority
• Handled complaints in a proactive manner, ensuring customer retention, according to company policies
New York State University, Brooklyn, NY | 2001
Bachelor of Business Administration