A Custodial Worker resume objective provides hiring managers with a hook to hold on to. Through the objective statement, they determine if the rest of the resume is worth a go-through. This is why, it is important to make sure that your objective is pretty, not just superficially, but as far as personality goes too!
Writing a Custodial Worker objective requires a little bit of thought on your end. What goes into it?
A resume objective needs to be full of information regarding your abilities and skills, and how you intend to use them for the benefit of the company where you intend to work. This information will help hiring managers decide how well you will fit into their organization. And since a good fit means an immediate interview call, you cannot risk writing an objective that does not talk to the hiring manager.
Sometimes, hiring managers do not bother reading the entire resume, concentrating on what the objective has to say solely. To stay prepared for situations such as these, it is imperative that you write your objective perfectly, and in accordance with what the hiring manager is looking for. Here are some examples of resume objectives for a custodial worker position:
Sample Objectives for Custodial Worker Resume
• Looking for a position as a Custodial Worker at Bridges School applying exceptional skills and experience in handling a wide variety of cleaning and sanitization work, placing special focus on the safety of students and staff members.
• Uniquely qualified Custodial Worker with over 10 years of experience seeking a position at Edinboro University. Offering a successful track record of performing sweeping, mopping and floor waxing work with special emphasis on ensuring a clean and maintained university campus.
• Desire a Custodial Worker position at Great Basin College. Bringing expertise in performing a huge array of custodial tasks, including handling interior and exterior cleaning, and managing maintenance of alarm and security systems.
• Resourceful, dedicated, and hardworking Custodial Worker with over 5 years of experience or working in housekeeping and janitorial arena. Presently seeking a Custodial Worker position at The Residence offering exceptional skills in handling custodial work, ensuring that the outlook of assigned areas is perfectly managed.
• To obtain a position as a Custodial Worker at The Evans’ Place providing benefit of exceptional skills providing clean and sanitary facilities to the public on a daily basis.