There is only one thing that you need to know about Medicaid service coordinator resume writing and that is the fact that they need to possess the right kind of information.
Anything extra or irrelevant is a resume killer.
To see what type of information is considered “right”, take a look at the sample given below:
Medicaid Service Coordinator Resume Sample
121 Green Road | Greenbrier, TN 37585
(000) 297-5647 | g-kirk @ email . com
MEDICAID SERVICE COORDINATOR
Well-organized, resourceful Medicaid Service Coordinator with 6 years of extensive experience in developing and supervising the implementation of plans of service for individuals. Demonstrated ability to record each person’s progress and initiate periodic reviews. Develops and implements plans to ensure that participants with disabilities have easy access to services and programs.
|Services Obtainment||Needs Assessment||Caseload Management|
|Central Intakes||PPT Scheduling||Emergent Case Handling|
|Conformance Documentation||Performance Reviews||Safety Concerns|
|Human Services||Application Support||Habilitation Plans|
• Successfully placed all assigned patients in identified habilitation plans, over the last 4 years.
• Implemented a core needs assessment system, which was considered 55% more efficient in determining patients’ requirements than the one already being used.
• Singlehandedly managed 6 cases at the same time, without compromising the quality of services provided in any of them.
• Trained 16 other service coordinators to perform evaluation and placement work, within the time-span of 6 months.
Medicaid, Greenbrier, TN | 2012 – Present
• Determine patients’ / participants’ requirements services and program enrollment
• Develop and implement individual service plans and ensure that participants are kept in touch with
• Review both individual service plans and habilitation plans on a periodic basis
• Provide advocacy for patients by protecting and upholding their rights and ensuring that their living environment is safe
• Assist with obtaining and maintaining benefits such as SSI and SSD and ensure the continuity of Medicaid coverage
• Maintain caseloads as assigned by supervisors, ensuring that each case receives the attention that it requires
• Oversee and maintain the monthly billing of services, ensuring that bills are submitted on time
• Ascertain participants’ satisfaction, ensuring that all services are provided in a timely manner, and that appropriate feedback is received
RTS Services, Greenbrier, TN | 2010 – 2012
• Assisted service coordinators in determining patients’ needs and developing and implementing appropriate programs
• Prepared assessments and progress notes to provide basis for case development
• Arranged for group counselling activities and implemented crises intervention
• Developed and facilitated psychosocial rehabilitation and co-occurring skills groups
• Provided feedback to supervisors regarding implemented programs and their success
Greenbrier College, Greenbrier, TN | 2009
Associate’s Degree in Human Services
Outlook: Create and send messages, address books, schedule appointments
Microsoft Word: Write letters using correct grammar and punctuation
Excel: Workbooks, simple formulas, insert and delete data