If you have ever wondered what an “all-encompassing” resume looks like, you have made the right last few clicks!
The only problem is that every resume is all-encompassing only to the specific position that it targets.
So that a resume sample written for a lead cook position, will of course be particular to that position only.
Like the one given below:
Lead Cook Resume Sample
7588 Mount Street | Elizabeth Town, PA 17404 | (000) 999-2510 | craigshaw @ email . com
Over 6 years of successful experience in preparing and cooking local and international cuisines. Focused on cooking quality food items, with special attention to keeping both taste and quality in accordance with established standards for both. A great leader who is committed to work collaboratively.
• Highly skilled in ensuring patron satisfaction through consistent and quick preparation of menu items
• Competent in supervising and coordinating the activities of kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations
• Expert in planning menus according to the specific tastes of patrons
• First-hand experience in handling and overseeing supplies and food items inventory to ensure constant availability of both
|? Menu Planning||? Recipe Development||? Inventory Management|
|? Food Preparation||? Operational Smoothness||? Sanitation Practices|
|? Kitchen Safety Protocols||? Staff Scheduling||? Stock Management|
|? Food Rotation||? Preventative Maintenance||? Equipment Operations|
• Incorporated a health section in the existing menu, resulting in a 50% increase in restaurant patrons.
• Put in place strict sanitation practices, which resulted in 85% fewer complaints
• Trained 12 kitchen staff members to handle the Thai and Chinese menu dishes, making it easy for the rest of the kitchen staff to concentrate on main menu dishes.
• Successfully implemented measures that brought about kitchen operations smoothness, making it easy for staff members to handle their work in a timely fashion.
The Outpost, Elizabethtown, PA | 2014 – Present
• Confer with restaurant management to determine specifics for menu development purposes
• Create recipes in accordance with the standards of the restaurant and have it approved by the management
• Oversee food preparation work and assist line cooks in preparing food items by slicing, dicing and cutting
• Ascertain that all sanitation and hygiene practices are being followed and ensure that any lapses are looked into
• Handle any complaints according to the restaurant’s protocols and procedures and ensure that similar situations do not arise again
Some Company, Elizabethtown, PA | 2010 – 2014
• Cooked food by frying, grilling and baking food items according to set recipes
• Oversaw the repair and maintenance of kitchen equipment such as ovens, grills, burners and refrigerators
• Ascertained that inventory of food items and kitchen supplies was properly handled
• Created and maintain effective liaison with suppliers and vendors to ensure timely delivery of both
• Creatde entrees and ensured that portioning was done according to the standards set by the restaurant
The Elmer Restaurant, Elizabethtown, PA | 2007 – 2010
• Assisted the head cook in creating recipes according to established guidelines
• Ascertained that all kitchen staff handled their duties according to their schedules and job descriptions
• Created food items such as salads, soups and main entrees by ensuring that recipe standards are followed
• Oversaw presentation and portioning of each takeaway and dine-in order according to established protocols
• Ascertained that food safety and hygiene practices were strictly followed by all kitchen members
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Sciences | 2006
Elizabethtown Culinary Institute, Elizabethtown, PA