With so much changing in the way resumes are perceived by hiring authorities, the pressure on applicants is immense.
Do not worry.
Look through the following sample Fry Cook resume to take ideas:
Fry Cook Resume Example
100 Oak Street, Florence, KY 54992
hammark @ email . com
Over 6 years’ successful track record of preparing fast food items, such as burgers, sandwiches, and steaks, paying special attention to quality of food, and conformance to standards. Highly skilled in ensuring that all meat, poultry, and fish are managed according to quality metrics. Portions food placing special focus on portion standardization.
|? Portioning||? Garnishing||? Breading|
|? Equipment Maintenance||? Sauce Preparation||? Kitchen Sanitization|
|? Supplies Management||? Inventory Control||? Vendor Liaison|
|? Contamination Control||? Food Rotation||? Food Storage|
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS / KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
• Successfully handled 65 orders in one shift, owing to a last minute party arrangement by the restaurant.
• Trained 13 servers in handling portioning and garnishing activities, as part of their induction.
• Introduced a series of frying gadgets and equipment, which resulted in 50% less time in handling frying items.
• Devised a novel food storage system, which reduced chances of food contamination by 75%.
Buffalo Wings, Florence, KY | 5/2015 – Present
• Set up food stations within the kitchen, ensuring that all supplies and food items are available
• Prepare food items such as meat, poultry and fish for frying purposes, by marinating and cutting them
• Ascertain that the right amount of oil is poured into fryers and pans, and ensure proper temperature
• Place raw food items into fryers, and ensure that they are properly dipped and fried
• Handle portion control activities on each platter and plate, and ensure that proper garnishing is done
• Monitor the quality and quantity of each dish, ensuring that set standards are met
• Clean and maintain work areas, making sure that sanitization practices are taken into account
• Monitor inventory of food supplies, and communicate low stock situations to the kitchen supervisor
Captain Cook’s, Florence, KY | 2/2012 – 5/2015
• Cleaned and maintained kitchen areas, including counter tops and floors
• Performed preventative maintenance on kitchen equipment such as grills and fryers
• Assisted in kitchen activities, such as food preparation, and sanitization
• Provided support with handling auxiliary duties such as portioning and garnishing
• Oversaw inventory of food items, and contacted suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery
Florence High School, Florence, KY – 2011
High School Diploma