Resumes for Lead Carpenter position are not cumbersome to write if you know what information to put into them.
We lose out on job opportunities when we don’t pay much attention to what our resumes edict.
Here is a resume sample for you to get ideas from:
Lead Carpenter Resume Example
388 Aaron Avenue, Springville, UT 64025
terry.bell @ email . com
8 years of extensive experience in performing a wide variety of carpentry and oversight work, placing special focus on timelines, and quality control. Demonstrated ability to supervise personnel in assigned carpentry projects. Effectively able to prepare cost estimates, reports and acquisitions.
|• Supplier Liaison||• Personnel Oversight||• Training and Development|
|• Work Coordination||• Materials Handling||• Resources Management|
|• Work Order Flow||• Alteration||• Construction Support|
|• Remodeling||• Quality Control||• Flooring Installation|
• Led a team of 52 carpenters to handle a particularly complex carpentry project.
• Ensured quality control of all assigned projects, by implementing consistent QA controls.
• Simultaneously handled 4 remodeling projects at one time, without compromising the quality of any of them.
• Brought onboard a less expensive vendor, decreasing the cost of obtaining resources by 65%.
New Age Contractors, Springville, UT | 8/2013 – Present
• Obtain project information from supervisors and chart out details.
• Gather man power and resources, and provide personnel with information on carpentry projects.
• Oversee the work of carpenters and apprentices, ensuring that they are working according to instructions.
• Arrange for materials and equipment such as wood planks, nails, hammers and cutters to be made available.
• Assist with complex building projects, ensuring that woodwork is properly incorporated.
• Provide support in remodeling projects, overseeing carpentry work to ensure that it is properly carried out.
• Create and maintain operational inventory of necessary tools, safety equipment, and supplies.
• Ascertain that any issues or constraints are immediately handled, before they convert into crises.
MBC Remodeling Inc., Springville, UT | 2/2009 – 8/2013
• Looked through blueprints to determine what type of carpentry work to manage.
• Cut wood planks and UV sheets according to required sizes, and put them together using nails and glue.
• Ascertained that all apprentices were working according to specified instructions.
• Prepared cost estimates according to quotations, and ensured that they were adhered to during the course of the construction.
• Maintained inventory of supplies and equipment, and created liaison with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries.
Springville High School, Springville, UT – 2007
High School Diploma