Tax Clerk Resumes can be all shapes, types, and sizes, but not all of them are good reads.
In fact, very few are.
If you want yours to be accepted, and processed to the next stage, you should go through the following sample:
Tax Clerk Resume Example
6055 Little Blacktail Road, Carrywood, ID 17361
[email protected] .com
Uniquely qualified Tax Clerk with over 7 years of experience in performing complex tasks to mainten paper and computerized tax records and ledgers. Competent in researching, analyzing, and making recommendations for disposition of out of balance accounts.
|Tax Metrics||Auditing||Tax Returns|
|Reconciliation||Electronic Data Filing||Bonds Release|
|Bank Deposits||Delinquency Handling||Listings Maintenance|
• Overhauled the existing tax preparation system, resulting in increased efficiency.
• Introduced an electronic data filing system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Reconciled a particularly difficult to reconcile entry, which had been in limbo for 6 weeks.
• Successfully had 96 delinquent accounts pay their taxes, through performance of aggressive follow-up.
Arbol Group, Careywood, ID | 5/2013 – Present
• Collect and process taxes, and maintain related records and documents.
• Respond to question and provide information and assistance related to taxes.
• Determine appropriate fees to be collected, and accept and issue receipts.
• Maintain records regarding partial payments, and perform follow-up duties.
• Review and process title registrations and applications received, and make corrections in fees.
• Type and file various forms for submission purposes, and respond to correspondence requesting information.
• Process bankruptcy forms, record bankruptcies, and send due taxes to pertinent departments.
• Compute tax assessments, and receive and record intangible tax payments and documents.
Electro Corporation, Careywood, ID | 2/2011 – 5/2013
• Contacted tax payers to provide information required to process tax returns.
• Assisted in the preparation of tax documents, placing special focus on accuracy.
• Filed tax returns according to provided instructions, and assisted with the escheatment process.
• Responded to audit inquiries, and maintained calendars of various compliance due dates.
• Prepared check requests, and worked with accounts payable to ensure timely mailing of payments.
Careywood Technical College, Careywood, ID – 2010
Associate of Science in Accounting