Before venturing to write a records management clerk resume, make a list of all that you have done and achieved in the past, including your skills and attributes.
This way, you will be able to write your resume in a more articulate manner, allowing the information to remain structured throughout.
The following resume sample is written based on this:
Records Management Clerk Resume Sample
789 Caribou Drive | Youngstown, OH 67033 | (000) 521-8547 | krisst @ email . com
Records Management Clerk
Accomplished, results-driven records clerk with 12+ years’ experience in determining records management needs of the company and providing efficient correlating solutions. Highly skilled in developing new document categories and fields to meet the company’s storage needs.A great multitasker with ability to handle sensitive information with care and confidentiality.
Collects, sorts, prepares and scans documents to ensure their readiness for the system. Effectively provides post-scanning quality assurance to ensure that records batches are complete and accurate
RECORDS MANAGEMENT SKILLS
System Conversions Data Integrity System Development
Quality Assurance Archiving Backup
Information Retrieval Electronic Storage Media Forms Processing
Data Collection Cross-referencing Labeling
Systems Enhancement: Replaced the old records management system with a novel one, decreasing records retrieval time by 75%.
Needs Assessment: Successfully determined 5 departments’ requirements for records management and provided efficient solutions.
Data Integrity: Singlehandedly implemented a series of modules to check and ensure integrity of destination data.
Backup: Introduced the concept of backup systems, making data more secure than it was before.
CACI, Youngstown, OH | 11/2011 – Present
Records Management Clerk
• Determine department needs for records management by engaging department heads in conversation
• Provide verbal solutions and suggestions to assist department heads regarding available solutions
• Assist in the transportation of boxed documents between destinations, placing special value on their security
• Collect, sort, analyze and scan documents to ensure that they are ready to be punched into the system
• Ascertain that the destination data is in sync with source data in terms of integrity and accuracy
• Create and implement data backup systems to ensure data security in the event of crashes
• Respond to requests for data retrieval after verifying the purpose of the request
• Assist in transferring data between systems, ensuring that their accuracy and integrity is maintained
T Solutions Inc., Youngstown, OH | 2/2003 – 11/2011
Data Entry Clerk
• Followed directions to collect and sort data to ensure that it is in good form for entry
• Performed data entry activities to ensure that information is properly punched into the system
• Checked system entries to ensure that information is valid and accurate
• Created backup systems to ensure data retrieval in case of system crashes
• Managed manual and electronic filing systems, ensuring that both are in sync with each other
Youngstown High School, Youngstown, OH – 2009
High School Diploma
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Project Tracking
• Internet Research
• Data entry: 50 WPM