Insightful floral clerk resumes rock – they provide hiring managers with an extensive view of candidates’ professional lives.
Spending time and effort on your resume makes sense.
Look at the following resume sample to take ideas:
Floral Clerk Resume Example
2300 Robert Lane | Osprey, FL 10293 | (000) 854-2054 | susaned @ email . com
Floral Clerk with over 7 years of experience in creating aesthetically pleasing displays and arrangements from flowers and plants. Exceptional skills in providing top-notch customer services, placing special focus on return business.
• Deep familiarity with preparing corsages, flower arrangements, and set up of displays.
• Demonstrated ability to identify all varieties of foliage, blooms, and freshly cut flowers.
• Well-versed in providing customers with suggestions and tips on what type of flower arrangements suits their events best.
• Proficient in ensuring the freshness and quality of each item, ensuring that customers get what they require.
|? Floral Arrangements||? Special Events Handling||? Corsage Preparation|
|? Flower Identification||? Vendor Liaison||? Trimming and Care|
|? Quality Assurance||? Complaint Handling||? Customer Services|
|? Stocking||? Product Rotation||? Display Management|
• Created a large floral display in the theme of a popular upcoming movie, just in time for its release.
• Brought onboard a much cheaper flower vendor, decreasing the cost of acquiring special flowers by 55%.
• Increased the quality of services, by suggesting constant and consistent training of floral clerks.
• Successfully led decorations for 3 special events, at the same time, without compromising on the quality of any of them.
Ingles Market, Osprey, FL | 4/2008 – Present
• Welcome customers as they arrive at the floral desk, and inquire into their choices.
• Provide information regarding available flowers, and possible arrangements.
• Provide suggestions regarding different arrangements for different events.
• Book customers’ orders, and provide them with information on delivery timelines.
• Create aesthetically pleasing floral arrangements, both for customers, and for display purposes
• Maintain effective liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of flow.ers and related supplies.
• Ascertain that flowers and plants are properly rotated and watered, to ensure their freshness.
• Handle cash and credit card payments, ensuring that proper change and receipts are tendered.
Al’s Floral Shop, Osprey, FL | 2/2005 – 4/2008
• Greeted customers arriving at the shop, and provided them with information regarding available floral arrangements.
• Assisted floral clerks in creating arrangements, and building corsages and bouquets.
• Cleaned and maintained work areas, ensuring that everything was kept tidy.
• Handled rotating work, to ensure that flowers and plants kept their freshness intact.
• Received and stored products such as flowers, ribbons, and wrapping sheets, according to specified instructions.
Osprey High School, Osprey, FL – 2009
High School Diploma