Resumes for Regulatory Affairs Associate position need to be packed with information that will help hiring managers in deciding in your favor, when the time to shortlist candidates nears. A resume that boasts of solid skills information is one that is considered the best out of the lot.
Why is that?
The reason for this is not too complicated to understand. Skills are imperative in making a candidate who he or she is – that is, a skilled individual is liked by employers who dream of hiring people on whom they do not have to spend too much time and effort.
If you consider yourself to be a skilled individual, you need to show the world that you are too. And this is most effectively done by ensuring that your resume presents this information to the hiring manager. Create a special skills section in your resume and fill it up with relevant information. Think of skills as a tool that helps you come on top of the candidate list for a job that you have been looking forward to obtaining for a very long time. Use this tool for your benefit and you can be sure of success in being shortlisted for a job.
Usually, a few skills statements outlining how wonderful you are (work-wise) is sufficient to get a hiring manager to drool. To see how you can write effective skills statements, refer to the following examples:
Sample Skills for Regulatory Affairs Associate Resume
• Hands-on experience in ensuring that the company’s products comply with regulatory authorities’ compliance metrics.
• Highly skilled in collecting, organizing, collating and evaluating scientific data that has been researched by specialists.
• Effectively able to develop and write clear explanations and arguments for new product licenses and license renewals.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare submissions of license variations, and monitor and set timelines for the same.
• Deep familiarity with writing clear and accessible product labels, and patient education booklets and brochures.
• First-hand experience in planning and developing product trials, interpreting trial data, and ensuring that corresponding outcomes are documented in an appropriate manner.
• Proficient in providing strategic advice to members of the senior management, throughout the development phases of new products.
• Adept at reviewing company’s existing policies, and providing insight and suggestions to change systems according to set regulations.
• Documented success in negotiating with regulatory authorities to obtain marketing authorizations.
• Exceptionally well-versed in specifying storage, labeling and packaging requirements, in sync with regulatory authorities’ directives.
• Competent in writing comprehensive and user-friendly product information leaflets and labels.