You cannot do justice to an Activity Assistant resume if you do not put in the effort that it requires.
Writing a resume is not an easy thing, which is why you have to make sure that you write it in a proper manner.
Here is a sample:
Activity Assistant Resume Example
108 W Center Street, Fountain Green, UT 13682
gavinhall @ email . com
Activity assistant with over 7 years of experience in planning, developing, organizing, and implementing activity programs for assigned facilities. Highly skilled in following set resident care plans in providing daily activities for assigned residents.
• Qualified to participate in community planning aiming to meet the interests and needs of residents and their families.
• Competent in creating and upholding an atmosphere of warmth, patience, and enthusiasm, and a cheerful environment.
• Deep familiarity with assisting and working with individual volunteer programs at the request of activity managers.
• Familiar with conducting activity programs as planned, to meet the functional levels, needs, and interests of each patient.
|Needs Assessment||Program Management||Care Plans Assistance|
|Calendar Development||Assessments||Forms Creation|
|Hobbies Identification||Quality Improvement||Strategies Development|
|Continual Improvement||Residents Interaction||Therapeutic Techniques|
• Successfully implemented a series of core activities programs to meet the individual needs of each resident.
• Strategized a particularly interesting program to meet the needs of residents with special needs
• Implemented a hobbies identification system, which helped immensely in strategizing individualized plans.
• Improved the quality of existing activities programs by incorporating a series of well-placed modules.
Augustana Care, Fountain Green, UT | 7/2012 – Present
• Engage residents in conversation to determine their specific likes and dislikes.
• Strategize ways to engage residents in current activities, and ensure that they take interest in them.
• Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth and enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
• Greet visitors, and provide directions and information to guests and residents.
• Coordinate the efforts of volunteers, to ensure that all activities are in the best interest of residents.
• Ascertain that all activities are in sync with residents’ specific interests, and abilities to perform them.
• Create and maintain records of each resident’s participation and involvement in activities and programs.
• Interact with residents, family members, and staff members to ensure that therapeutic activities are properly carried out.
Sava Senior Care, Fountain Green, UT | 2/2009 – 5/2012
• Engaged with residents and their families to determine their specific interests and hobbies.
• Provided feedback to activities managers, aiming to help them comprehend residents’ interests.
• Assisted in developing and implementing strategies to meet the individual needs of each resident.
• Ascertained that all residents were kept comfortable throughout each activity.
• Maintained records of all residents in a safe and confidential manner.
Fountain Green High School, Fountain Green, UT – 2009
High School Diploma