Resume summaries are great revelers about candidates wanting to apply for a chartered accountant job – and that is precisely why they are loved by hiring managers. When you opt to write a summary in your chartered accountant resume, you end up providing prospective employers with great information on the different dynamics of your capabilities.
How is a resume summary created? Think of the resume summary as an extended version of the popular resume objective. Where resume objectives provide limited information about a candidate’s abilities, the summary builds up on an applicant’s main points. The fact that summaries are favored by employers cannot be ignored. You have to make a special effort to write a summary that “speaks” to a hiring manager on several levels.
What does a resume summary include? Typically, a resume summary will include detailed information of your skills, qualifications, competencies and accomplishments. Placing all this information in your resume summary means that you have a very high chance of being called in for an interview, because your resume will be read – that is, if your resume is worth a read. Writing a resume summary that is spot on, but failing to make sure that the rest of the resume is as spot on as well is a grave mistake.
Here are some samples of summaries that can be used on a chartered accountant’s resume:
Chartered Accountant Resume Summary Examples
• Exceptionally talented Chartered Accountant with over 10 years of experience in liaising with both individual and corporate clients to provide financial information and advice. Highly skilled in maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for assigned areas.
• Top-performing Chartered Accountant with extensive experience in providing business advice, ranging from strategic to operational. Exceptionally well-versed in reviewing and certifying corporate and individual clients’ books of accounts, balance sheets and other statutory returns.
• Highly experienced and driven Chartered Accountant with vast experience in forecasting and investigating finance and account issues. Track record of success reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risks, along with great insight into maintaining accounting records and management information.
• Results-oriented Chartered Accountant, known for meticulousness, organization skills and the ability to provide continuous management of financial systems and budgets. Proficient in undertaking financial audits and providing correlating financial advice to ensure propriety of audited information.
• Competent and resourceful chartered accountant, with excellent skills in handling financial reporting, taxation, corporate finance, business recovery, auditing and forensic accounting activities. Deep insight into playing a strategic role by providing professional advice, aimed at maximizing profitability.