Objectives for chartered accountant resume are unfortunately not very popular with a lot of candidates. This is because many of us are yet to understand the importance of resume objectives and how much benefit they can provide to the person applying for a job. Most of the time, we begin a resume with information of our education or skills which might not be such a great idea after all.
How do resume objectives help? In a lot of ways. Firstly, an objective provides a clear opening to your main job application document – the resume. Since an objective has a lot to say in terms of skills and qualifications, it helps in making the hiring manager understand what the candidate is all about, and allowing him or her to gauge what is to come in the rest of the resume. After reading the objective, it is up to the hiring manager to decide if he or she wants to read the document further, or leave it altogether.
Sometimes, resume objectives can backfire too, especially if they are not written according to the specifications that they should be written on. Since the objective has a goal to fulfil, it needs to be able to meet the specifics of that goal to be truly successful. A few lines of why you are a great person to hire is sufficient when writing a resume objective – do not go overboard with the length. Some examples of resume objectives for a chartered accountant position are provided below for your reference:
Chartered Accountant Resume Objectives
• Highly experienced, meticulous and results-oriented Chartered Accountant seeking a challenging position at Secura. Offers exceptional expertise in liaising with corporate and individual clients to provide financial information and advice.
• To work for Lightstream Resources as a Chartered Accountant utilizing track record of handling financial controls and advising clients on tax planning and business acquisition.
• Looking for a position as a Chartered Accountant at United Nations. Bringing deep insight into advising clients on business transactions and improvement options, and detecting and preventing fraudulent activities.
• Desire a position as a Chartered Accountant at FTI Consulting Inc. Eager to apply expertise in reviewing company systems and analyzing risks, along with performing tests to check financial systems and strategies.
• Competent and qualified Chartered Accountant with over 12 years of dedicated experience in providing tax legislation advice, business improvement interventions and financial plans placement, currently seeking a position at CHEP.